Not for Profit Sector
The Not for Profit Sector is truly global because:
- When there is a natural disaster, the search and rescue efforts will be carried out by nationals and organisations from various countries
- The experts who carry out research, as well as delivering aid will often have to travel to foreign locations, where there assistance is needed most pressingly
- Typically, the need for specific expertise in one location will be short term, with those delivering the expertise then moving on to other regions where their support and guidance is needed
- The medical practitioners who help the wounded in conflict zones, or immunize people at risk of suffering diseases will likely have travelled to distant places
- The individuals with the skills and proven experience of delivering infrastructure and basic services access development in poor countries, will often have acquired this experience in different places
As a consequence of the above, it is important that Contractors working in the Not for Profit sector are:
- Globally mobile
- Able to move quickly
- Fully insured and legally compliant
- Able to get paid reliably and on time
Accutor's value proposition to (i) Corporations with activities in, (ii) Agencies that recruit in and (iii) Contractors that work in the Not for Profit Sector is:
- We offer special reduced rates for the Not for Profit Sector - Accutor's Directors, Shareholders and Employees are committed to delivering value to those socially conscious individuals who deliver aid, raise awareness and increase access to basic services
- We can help you be globally mobile via our 60+ Accutor Management Companies, as well as Accutor Work Permit & Business Visa Services and Accutor Immigration Consultancy Services.
- We can increase the take - home pay of people in the Not for Profit Sector to the maximum legally compliant level via Accutor Tax Optimization Services, always taking into consideration international and bilateral treaties governing double - taxation
- Since we have a strong presence, language skills, qualified lawyers and experience of many of the countries with a major Not for Profit Focus, we are well placed to help you!
So, whether you are (i) a HR executive in an Aid Charity looking for a specialist firm that can liaise with you to standardise processes and reduce exposure to risk, (ii) a Recruiter who wants a trusted partner to satisfy regulations and fulfil processes, in order that you can focus on placing Not for Profit delivery experts, such as Doctors and Researchers more quickly and more frequently, or (iii) a Contractor looking for a long - term payroll and management company solution to ensure maximum take - home pay and regulatory compliance... Contact Accutor today and let us help you to focus on life, work and success!